Sunday, December 16, 2012

Wet Ones Sticky Situations Facebook contest

 
Wet Ones has launched a Sticky Situations Facebook contest asking Moms to share their best helpful and creative tips on how to get out of a ‘sticky situation.’
 
 

(click here to enter)

Serious shopping always works up an appetite and creates the need to swing by the Food court.  This holiday season I found myself craving some Chinese.  The baby had just fallen asleep and was snug in her Moby.  I knew this would be the perfect opportunity to grab a bite to eat and take a break from conquering the long wishlist to Santa.  I ordered my food, sat down and grabbed a few bites and then the baby began to fuss.  I closed up the food, sat it on top of some shopping bags and began to walk again to settle the crying baby.  BIG mistake.  as I looked down juice from the Orange chicken spilled onto the new sequin skirt I had just bought my seven year old!  Luckily, I always have Wet Ones for sticky situations just like this.  I pulled the Wet Ones out of the bag and was able to get the mess all cleaned up!  Let me suggest to not put your food on top of brand new clothes.  Instead, I now ask for a plastic bag when ordering, just in case the baby becomes fussy when it's time for me to eat!     

Wet Ones is giving us the opportunity to share all of the Sticky Situations we have found ourselves in and tips on how to deal with them through their Facebook Contest! Simply log on and share your story and tips, and you can be entered to win an iPad Mini or Six Flags Tickets! I just entered, it doesn’t take long at all, here’s the link to enter:

https://www.facebook.com/momcentral/app_248884015238315

 
1 Grand Prize Winner will WIN: iPad mini
3 Runners Up will WIN: 4pk ticktets to Six Flags



Disclosure:
“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Wet Ones. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.”

No comments:

Post a Comment